The primary purpose of persuasive essay is to persuade or convince the reader that a certain claim or viewpoint is right. A persuasive essay can be written from either a subjective or an objective point of view simply because persuasion is found in a variety…
The list of the most trending term paper topics of 2017 covers three difficulty levels: hard, medium & easy on the following subjects: Politics, Health, Medicine, Science, and General topics.
In case you are working on a term paper or are simply looking for a topic to start your research, we have written down a short list of sample topics for you. The list includes such topics as Politics, Health, Medicine, Science, and General. All topics are grouped by levels of difficulty, so you will be able to pick the topic that is the exact match to your requirements. Please note that this list is just sample topics.
While choosing a topic it’s important that you select a topic that is neither too narrow nor too broad. Here is a list of the most trending term paper topics of 2017. Feel free to use any of them for your term paper.
- US Troops Aiding Syria: Is this the right move?
- Obamacare: Constitutionally unjust or a way to force regulation on citizens?
- What happens behind the scenes that the Government keeps from the citizens of the US?
- Why the US feels the need to get involved in other countries’ affairs
- Electing Obama to a second term: Was it really the right choice for this country?
- Turmoil in the US Government: Why republicans and democrats disagree
- Is there controversy between the US and China or is it all made up for media purposes?
- The reason for multiple political parties and what each really represents
- Are electoral votes the right way to call an election? The people speak but the states ultimately decide
- The right way to approach local and state government entities with your political concerns to ensure they are handled
- The controversy surrounding aspartame
- Why whole grains help digestion and the reason to back away from starches not made from whole grains
- Is a liver cleanse really beneficial for those suffering from chronic illnesses
- Reducing processed food intake and why it is beneficial to your health
- How to make dietary changes to improve your health without shocking your body
- Foods that Diabetics should avoid maintaining body systems and eyesight
- The latest diet crazes and how they are potentially dangerous
- When too much exercise leads to obsession: Knowing when enough is enough
- How exactly does stress play a role in your total body’s health?
- Stress reduction techniques to improve your mental stability and overall mental health
- Scares from vaginal mesh surgeries and how to get help for your complications
- Understanding drug interactions and what side effects are more prominent dependent upon your ailment
- Spinal surgeries: Is the risk really worth it and why you should consider alternative treatment options
- How to know when it’s time to turn off the life support and let go of a family member
- When do you believe what you read about supplements and what doctors really know about them
- Is your doctor pushing specific medications to his/her patients to help pharmaceutical companies or is it really going to help you?
- Filing malpractice charges against your doctor: Understanding what malpractice really is
- Is your doctor telling you the truth? Understanding why second opinions are valuable for your treatment plan
- Recognizing mental illness in a loved one: The right steps to take so that they get the help they need
- Should NASA gain new funding for continued space travel explorations or do we know all we need to know?
- Cancer Research: What is really being done scientifically to find a cure for each specific type?
- Is there a scientific method to prevent chronic diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, renal failure and joint deterioration?
- Mixing technology with scientific method to create convenience items for the disabled
- Studying the scientific formulations of water, ice and snow to compile meteorological differences
- What exactly about science is taught in the classroom? Is it really relevant?
- Is there true scientific validity to Women being from Venus and Men being from Mars?
- Getting your kids more involved with science and experiments are safe to complete at home
- What is the scientific explanation for how the Chinese zodiac and astrological signs are assigned?
- What is the scientific method of curing meats for preservation?
- How much damage does stereotyping really do to a person’s mental health?
- Why grief plagues some more than others
- Does getting a degree really make you more money and give you a more stable career?
- What is the real reason that higher Education costs keep rising?
- Why are fast food hamburgers so much higher in calories than homemade options?
- Auto branding: What is the reasoning behind the loyalty and which manufacturers are really better than others?
Email us your requirements and our writers will start coming up with all kinds of term paper topics. Once you have selected the topic you like, the writer who came up with that topic of your choice will be assigned to work on your paper. Together with you, the writer will draft the paper and then work on its text. We will only assign those writers who are professionals at what they do and have experience in the subject. This will ensure that your paper is well-written and properly formatted, contains no plagiarism and is a full match to your original requirements. Ultimately, this will result in your customer satisfaction, which is our utmost goal. Just place an order and get your professionally written term paper on time.
Experts Illustrate More on Writing Multiple Choice Questions One of the most widely recognized types of tests is multiple-choice questions. Educators like them, as they are straightforward to make, simple to grade, and can show all the necessary information. If you are an undergraduate, you…